Taras Lazoriv, a gamer with 25 years of experience and Senior Unity 3D Engineer, knows that building a good game quickly and effectively is really possible. Together with Software Architect Stanislav Felinsky, he is going to share this skill with all interested during the live coding session on June 18th at 17:00. It’s totally free, so you are welcome to share it with your friends.
During 2 hours of the session you will:
- explore MVRPD Innovecs Gaming approach (that was earlier presented on the GameGathering);
- learn to project client-server interaction at Unity, .Net Core;
- create your server at .Net Core, using SignalR;
- will use features of Unity platforms: animator, сanvas (UI), package manager;
- optimize your work with modules at ThirdParty: Extenject, Behavior Designer, DoTween, UniRx.
During this session, the experts will create their own TiсTaсToe. All participants will get access to files on GitHub (without paid assets) and video of the workshop.
The event is organized in support on InnoCamp Unity Track
When: 18 June, 17:00-19:00 (+Q&A).