It’s all about communications. Especially now, when the business environment expands to different countries and thus cultures. Communications become crucial in both internal company management and interaction with clients.
Three TOP-leaders, CEOs and founders of international companies will discuss how to communicate effectively in the modern tech world:
- Irina Volk — General Manager at Dell Technologies in UCiS cluster;
- Daria Leshchenko — CEO, Partner at Support Your App, Co-founder & Advisor at Label Your Data;
- Alex Lutskiy — Founder and CEO at Innovecs global software development company.
Moderator: Andrew Wrobel, the Founding Partner of Emerging Europe and the leader of the Tech Emerging Europe Advocates initiative.
The event is powered by Innovecs, a global software development company, and supported by our media partner — Emerging Europe, an intelligence, community and news platform.
When: October 29th, 7:00 pm (EEST) / 12:00 pm (EDT)
Where: Online (a live stream link will be sent to your email)
Register here: https://ceonightcrosscultural.eventbrite.com
Meet our speakers:
Irina Volk, General Manager at Dell Technologies Ukraine and Western CIS. Previously Iryna held management positions in Microsoft, Samsung & UMC (MTS). She has PhD in Economics, Master Degree in Computer Science, graduated from IE Business school on Global Executive MBA program.
Key facts about Dell Technologies
- Founded in 2016, it’s an American multinational technology company.
- $92,15 billion revenue.
- 165 000 employees worldwide.
- Clients from 180 countries, including 98% from Fortune 500 list.
- Ranked 35th on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest US corporations by total revenue.
Daria Leshchenko, CEO, Partner at Support Your App, Co-founder & Advisor at Label Your Data. Daria is Harvard Kennedy School alumni, the first Ukrainian woman invited to the Forbes Technology Council, one of the 500 most powerful women in Ukraine, Top 30 under 30 (KyivPost).
Key facts about Support Your App:
- Founded in 2010.
- TOP 3 outsourced customer support company in Europe.
- Clients from 28 countries.
- Multinational team of 600 experts.
- A service company with high standards & Ukrainian employer that helps both local and international IT industries to thrive.
Alex Lutskiy — Founder and CEO at Innovecs. Prior to Innovecs, Alex held several executive management positions at CitiGroup, Ipsos and GlobalLogic. In 2020, he was accepted into Forbes Technology Council.
Key facts about Innovecs:
- Founded in 2012.
- Starting with 3 team members 8 years ago, with more than 800 people today.
- Innovecs is achieving +65% YOY growth for the last 3 years.
- One of the fastest-growing US companies according to Inc. 5000 in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Recognized on The 2020 Global Outsourcing 100® list by IAOP and is one of the youngest on the list.
Andrew Wrobel — trained as a journalist, he specialises in technology and innovation, foreign direct investment, nation branding and soft powers, and cross-cultural communications. He is also a juror at various international business-related competitions, a media coach, a location promotion trainer and a media commentator.