This Java Meetup is finally happening on June 15th in a hybrid format:
- It will be broadcasted online via YouTube for everyone who is not in Kyiv;
- offline from Innohub (6-z Vatslava Havela Blvd, Kyiv)
This time our fire-starters are:
- Bernardo Gómez Palacio Valdés, Senior Software Engineer at Netflix. Talking about “Build a GraphQL API via Netflix DGS and Spring Boot in Java or Kotlin”
- Dmytro Kryvenko, Advanced Solution Architect at Innovecs. Talking about “Vert.x in action – iGaming platform development”
- Panel discussion and Q&A with our moderator Andrew Komarov, Technical Lead / Solution Architect at Innovecs.
To make this meet more special, we’ll throw up an offline Stand Up Afterparty allowing you to spend time with a great company; try complimentary drinks; cater yourself with tasty snacks.
Looking forward to meeting you on Tuesday, June 15th!
P.S: Be quick! The number of offline spots is limited!