During these WFH-days, we all stay digitally connected. And so does the InnoHub – all events during the quarantine period will be available online!
YouTube channel to get some inspiration and expertise in Business Development, Sales & Marketing. We are sure it will be interesting not only to sales and marketing specialists.
Our speaker for this webinar,
Marina Nikitchuk, is a Director of Sales Development at Very Good Security, the world’s most secure and compliant solution to collect, protect and exchange sensitive data.
Marina will share her expertise and give some valuable insights on:
- The obvious problems and the hidden benefits of the quarantine;
- Sales development and how to set up the remote work;
- Sales operations on fire: process documentation, and a “spring-cleaning” for CRM;
- Frozen Sales Channels: thinking out of the box and time for experiments;
- Automation: the tools’ overview;
- A new level for digital marketing. My precious inbound. CSM that helps;
- How to work with your current clients.
When: March 25, 7:00 PM
Where: Online (the link will be available in the event).