To unlock further potential for disruption of business strategies, three CEOs of international tech companies meet at the “CEO Night” online event powered by Innovecs, a global software development company. The new world order gives opportunities to benefit from vanished borders, especially for those in tech.
Due to global lockdown, your company location matters no more. Cooperating with partners from emerging economy countries could be one of the options to react and respond to the current challenges.
Oleksandr Konotopskyi (Ajax Systems, smart security systems), Dmitri Lisitski (Influ2, account-based marketing service), and Alex Lutskiy (Innovecs, software development) will discuss:
- How can tech companies grow in the post-quarantine period?
- Upgrade the business models to be agile and global
- What are the new opportunities, and how to seize them?
- Tips and tricks on finding new partners in emerging markets (by the case of Ukraine).
Like others, tech companies experience turbulence responding to unfolding events. Still, now it’s time to distill lessons and navigate the way into the future. Join InnoHub’s “CEO Night” to extract opportunities and shifts in the emerging markets that three mature CEOs have experienced so far.
When: June 3rd, 7:00 pm (EEST) / 12:00 pm (EDT)
Where: Online (a live stream link will be sent to your email)
Ajax Systems: Aleksandr Konotopskyi — CEO and Co-founder. Oleksandr is a serial entrepreneur. At the age of 21, he launched an online store of security equipment, which eventually became one of the leading security equipment distributors in Ukraine. After this, Oleksandr decided to replace cumbersome security systems with smart user-friendly gadgets. That’s how Ajax was born.
Key facts about Ajax:
- The most awarded wireless security system in Europe
- Founded in 2011, export their alarms to 93 countries now
- Develops 250k devices monthly
- R&D and production are located in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Starting with 5 team members 9 years ago, now over 900 employees work at Ajax Systems
Innovecs: Alex Lutskiy — Co-Founder and CEO. Prior to Innovecs, Alex held several executive management positions at CitiGroup, Ipsos and GlobalLogic. In 2017, he was rewarded with the national “Person of the Year” award.
Key facts about Innovecs:
- Founded in 2012
- Starting with 3 team members 8 years ago, with more than 800 people today
- Innovecs is achieving +65% YOY growth for the last 3 years
- One of the fastest-growing US companies according to Inc. 5000 in 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Recognized on The 2020 Global Outsourcing 100® list by IAOP and one as the youngest on the list
Influ2: Dmitri Lisitski — Co-Founder and CEO. Dmitri was a co-founder of the Ukrainian arm of GlobalLogic. He has more than 20 years of experience in high tech and online media. Dmitri holds an MBA degree from Columbia Business School and London Business School. His mission with Influ2 is to “make advertising great again”.
Key Facts about Influ2:
- Influ2 is the first ad platform for B2B to target ads to individual decision-makers
- Has grown 500% in 2019 with clients like Sage Intacct, Cato Networks, and Paddle
- 80% of Influ2 clients are based in Silicon Valley, New York, and Tel Aviv
Olga Afanasyeva — CEO of the UVCA – Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association. She was appointed as Ukraine’s Ambassador of Women in Venture Capital. Olga is also the co-organizer of Ukraine House Davos (2018-2020), as well as Ukrainian Pavilion at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) for 4 years. Co-founder of real-time YouTube blog ‘VC ChatrOOm’.