Every day, the IT sector requires a lot of cognitive and emotional stress from us, constantly complicating not only the tasks but also the conditions for their implementation. The brain adapts to multitasking, the need for ultra-fast concentration and powerful overloads.
Usually, psychologists have advice on how to cope with this amount of tasks, rest properly, but… Psychologists do not code, do not work in IT and are not immersed in the specifics of the industry.
– What are the types of attention, their mechanics and differences;
– Optimization of attention;
– Danger of overload and multitasking (yes-yes);
– Physical, physiological and cognitive “distractors” of attention;
– Practical recommendations.