We're looking for a Head of DevOps/SecOps - to join our team.
- 8+ years working experience in the industry
- Proven experience as a DevOps manager or relevant role
- Experience in building a DevOps/SecOps organisation with focus on maturing infrastructure, scalability and redundancy of integrations with 3rd party product/platforms in transportation, fintech and other market segments
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of DevOps, SecOps - standards and instrumentation
- DevOps Management experience across multiple projects, distributed teams, off-shore and in-house.
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s DevOps, SecOps processes and strategies.
- Have strong technical skills, On Premises, Cloud and Hybrid environments, building delivery pipelines, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure DevOps vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Be an advocate of DevOps, Sec Ops, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Mitigation Planning.
- Experience managing DevOps departments or functions, managing large and complex activities and processes.
- Flexible with the ability to and work under pressure.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
- A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communicator, influencing skills and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts.
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization.
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to handle conflict effectively.
- Ability to build,implement and direct DevOps principles and maintain the scalability, redundancy and operational
- Establishing and maintaining technical and experience standards for technical job families across all grades
- Application of the same across hiring
- Identification and acquisition of knowledge to support both Engineering Management
- Building reusable "Artifacts"
- Collaboration with HR to bring training opportunities for existing and new technologies
- Resource management and promotability
- Impress our culture on those we work with so provide opportunity to grow through participation in activities that further our business
- Marketing strategy
- Develop and setup standards
- Present company/department in social media and participate as speaker
- Pre-sales, cross-sales, up-sales activities
- Help with existing clients to extend the expertise (new hires) or to fix existing issues
- AWS, Azure
- Docker, Kubernetes (K8s), Terraform, Chef, Jenkins
- Storage solutions
- Linux and Microsoft stack
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
Center of Expertise is the team of professional engineers and managers with the global mission to bring the organization to the next level. Center of Competence is responsible for maintaining and growing company competencies, develop marketing strategy, helping people to grow professionally and bringing the expertise to all levels of the company. This individual will be the expert and go-to source of the global standards for the designated technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrolment in activities such as e-sports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way - apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!