Innovecs Information Security Policy
Innovecs LLC has adopted an ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) to ensure that a secure business environment is established for all applicable company and client information. The purpose of the ISMS is to protect the Company’s and client’s information assets from threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental.The nature of Innovecs’s business activities strongly relies on experience, expertise, reliability, quality, safety, performance and security.To satisfy all client’s requirements, we recognize that our management system must be continually reviewed and improved to meet the client’s needs. Innovecs LLC is committed to maintain and improve information security and business continuity, as well as minimize the exposure to risk within the company.To ensure that Company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the Information Security Management System is regularly reviewed by the appointed ISMS Manager to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable for our business.It is the Policy of the Company to ensure that:
- Information is only accessible to authorized persons from within or outside the Company
- The integrity of this information is maintained. This means safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of information by protecting against unauthorized modification;
- Confidentiality of information is assured. This means the protection of valuable or sensitive information from unauthorized disclosure or unavoidable interruptions;
- Information security education, awareness, and training is made available to staff and relevant external parties;
- Appropriate access controls are maintained and information is protected against unauthorized access.
Business continuity, data backups, defending against viruses and hackers, strict access control and information security incident reporting are fundamental to this policy. Control objectives for each of these areas are supported by specific internal documented policies and procedures.Information and information security requirements will continue to be aligned with the company’s goals. The Information Security Management System is subject to continuous, systematic review and improvement.All breaches of information security, actual or suspected, should be reported to our security team by filling the “Contact us” form on our web-site.