Middle Fullstack Java Developer will be involved in building a distributed, fast, reliable, real-time system for the logistics domain. Developing web services which responsible for discrete tasks and integrates with other 3rd party APIs to solve larger complex business problems.
About the Client
The Hub of Expertise for LTL Transportation.
LTL transportation pricing data and technology solutions. Its your one-stop knowledge hub for everything less than truckload (LTL). We facilitate business across the supply chain with the right LTL transportation data, technology and expertise to inform better decisions.
- Full lifecycle application development;
- Designing, coding and debugging applications;
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis;
- Work with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines;
- Attend team meetings to communicate project status and discuss about new ideas and any issues.
- 2+ years experience developing commercial applications for the Java platform (Java 8+);
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Project experience working with Spring Framework, Maven, Junit, Mockito, Postman, Version Control Systems;
- Experience in working with relational databases;
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in the SDLC;
- Experience in developing and consuming SOAP Web Services;
- Experience of developing RESTful APIs and Swagger as Rest service documentation tool;
- Good English language communication skills (Upper-Intermediate level).
Will be a plus
- Experience working with MariaDB;
- Knowledge of Selenium;
- Experience working with any implementation of JMS;
- Knowledge of test-driven development techniques;
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral Program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.