You will be responsible for creating automated ways to enable a whole R&D org move faster, be more productive, get to Continuous Deployment, and keep accelerating. You will work with developers to make them more productive, and work with DevOps to ensure production performance, stability and cost-effectiveness.
About the client
Our Client has been serving the online financial industry for over a decade. Our passion to create premium technology, combined with financial know-how, has led us to where we are today. We're building business ideas with you and our experienced team of developers, quantitative analysts, project manager, designers, etc. Join us in the next generation of Fintech.
- Lead and manage the team of 2+ DevOps Engineers;
- Own the build management process and tools;
- Enable teams to plugin their team-specific build, test, and artifact creation logic;
- Build and manage development, testing, integration and production environments, in a fully-automated fashion;
- Work closely with the Architect to create a highly available and resilient cloud-based SaaS platform. Including green-blue deployment / canary servers / gradual deployment;
- Create monitoring tools to find problems early and accurately, and create automated resolution procedures;
- Monitor, resolve and/or escalate to development infrastructure failures, and ensure that we exceed our SLAs;
- Learn on the job, explore and select new technologies.
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as EC2, VPC, EKS, ECS, s3, CloudFront, RDS, Cloudwatch
- Proven experience with Kubernetes as the primary infrastructure
- Infrastructure as code process understanding/experience (Terraform Ansible, Helm)
- Proven experience in CI/CD: Jenkins, GitHub
- Security Oriented with experience managing (Role based access control using Vault)
- Proven experience in programming languages Golang or Python and Bash
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.