We're looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join our cheerful team. This is an opportunity to participate in the development of a great mobile 3D game that will be played by millions of players.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a fast-growing startup gaming studio, which creates a unique game for mobile platforms. We are an open-mind and professional team, we like what we do.
Your technical and architectural expertise combined with your leadership experience will be crucial to our game’s success. Your mission is to:
- Build and Inspire a group of developers in becoming highly proficient on their tasks. Making sure to follow best practices and to follow business requirements.
- Exchange and align with your product manager to define the technical roadmap.
- Closely collaborate with Architects, Game Designers, Artists and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure continuous optimization of game performance in close collaboration with our operations team.
- Coordinate and encourage the further personal development of the team developers through training, workshops and other activities.
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards.
- You have completed a Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems degree or can provide a comparable relevant professional experience.
- You have several years’ experience in building and technically leading agile development teams, ideally in the gaming industry.
- You take on a high level of responsibility and are able to make good leadership decisions based on an excellent understanding of business requirements.
- You know the advantages and disadvantages of various architectures and have experience implementing them.
- You have profound knowledge of 3D engines (e.g. Unreal or Unity3D) and you know how to analyse and optimise CPU and GPU performance
- You have extensive experience in native and cross-platform software development
- You have excellent communication skills and are willing to embrace our company culture and values
- You have excellent English language skills
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.