ABOUT THE CLIENT
The client is an institutional-grade open network for digital securities based on the FinP2P protocol, where all network nodes are regulated financial entities, on which the market can compete to manage all regulated assets and trades. Through the FinP2P initiative Dozens of the world's top financial institutions are coming together to create a new digital shares network.
We're looking for a senior backend engineer to join our team. You'll be designing and implementing the infrastructure that delivers the network of the client for a massive ecosystem of institutional organizations. You will be deeply involved in the design process, and support services from conception to rollout.
We’re a creative, diverse, and fast-moving team that’s passionate about building the future of digital ownership/shares. If you are passionate about software creation and impact driven, we’d love to hear from you!
- Build the product tech stack from scratch
- Design and develop the product core network components and services (Programming in Go)
- You'll tackle a wide variety of challenges implementing a scalable global distributed network
- Work with a global team of tech, product, and business to define the platform design
- A highly motivated, detail-oriented engineer, able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- At least 4 years of backend development experience,
- Programming experience with Go/Rust/C++. Go experience is a big advantage
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Understanding of microservice architecture and working with Docker / Kubernetes environments
- Experience working with a microservices architecture, databases, and networks (DLT experience will be a plus).
- Experience working on and contributions to open source projects
- Passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code