About the client
Leading provider of data-driven video ad solutions that engage viewers through personalized premium content.
- Automation Framework development, improvement and maintenance
- Test results analysis, troubleshooting and reporting
- CI/CD development and maintenance
- Conducting load and performance testing
- Participation in the end-to-end software development life cycle
- At least 4 years of experience in QA automation, minimum 2 years with Java stack
- Knowledge of Java 8+ features
- Experience in testing microservices and knowledge of applied libraries and tools: Rest Assured, Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of web projects architecture, experience with Selenium WebDriver, Page Object/Factory patterns
- Understanding of multi-layer automation frameworks, experience in creating and developing BDD frameworks: Cucumber, JBehave, etc.
Will be a plus
- Experience in load and performance testing using appropriate tools (e.g. JMeter)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with public cloud environments, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD systems: Jenkins, TeamCity, etc
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.