About the Client
Our Client is a platform for solving discovery for video content across all streaming services while driving traffic to OTT partners. Think spotify playlists for video scenes, or Tiktok for netflix type content, surfacing scenes you love. We are initially building for iOS mobile, then android, and TV apps.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable mobile apps using Flutter;
- Collaborate with Full-Stack Developers, CTO and Head of UX/UI;
- Build custom packages in Flutter;
- Rapidly iterate on product features;
- Drive adoption of best practices in software development;
- Research on new methods, best practices and frameworksbfor architecture improvement;
- Write entirely new code and maintain and update existing code;
- Ensure Company Development best practices are followed;
- Pro-actively communicate with the stakeholders, team members, and client.
- 4+ years in mobile software development;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- Experience with native iOS and Android SDKs to build custom Flutter packages;
- Experience with Flutter BLOC;
- Understanding of iOS and Android Video APIs;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building;
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state;
- Good communication skills in English.
Will be a plus
- FFmpeg experience;
- Firebase experience;
- Experience with integrating ML/AI APIs into mobile apps.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.