Ambitious? Talented? Passionate? Want to join a dazzling platform for video content data and design large-scale, full-stack applications that have a global impact? Then we have an idea for you. An easy-going and sociable crew of amateurish football and tennis players and at the same time passionate IT experts, are searching for a new inspiring team member. Perhaps you would like to join us?
WHO WE ARE
- Trusted partner to more than a hundred different clients.
- We believe that inspiring and delightful work atmosphere is business-vital.
- Successful matchmakers: right people for the right teams!
- Recognized leader of outsourcing in the IT (we don't want to bore you down with all our awards, so here are just some of them: 800-1500 category on DOU, Global Outsourcing Companies, Custom Software Development Companies, and much more in fact).
- The blooming and ambitious hub that helps its partners and members to reach new horizons.
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
As our team continues to succeed, we grow! And now we miss a cool Advanced Software Java Engineer for a video content media-project. The team includes 19 awesome buddies with shared interest in football, tennis & travelling. In fact, much more but we won't tire you with all our hobbies. What makes us special is that we are in fact more than just good colleagues. We are a close knit-family with an excellent working atmosphere so that everyone contributes to the common goal and enjoys the process.
If you are up to:
- having fun while working (stop being serious and nerdy);
- meeting new, sociable, amazing and friendly buddies;
- play as you work – as one team, in office or in football;
- in the end, making our headcount even;
then don't miss this opportunity and apply to team up with us!
This position has been opened for the renowned and fast-growing company based in Israel.
The project is linked to the video content data media-platform.
What it means in practice:
- combination of software development skills and fancy videos analysis;
- you`ll get to use of the newest and the most advanced Artificial Intelligence;
- you can endorse your skills in real-time video content analysis;
- being a pioneer: the cutting-edge instruments and solutions for media and ads spheres at your disposal;
- being helpful: you can't even imagine how many different publishers, media owners, and brands can boost the power of their video content thanks to your effort.
PERKS OF THE JOB
- Educational opportunities & professional community.
- Innovecs Ambassador program, where you can express or challenge yourself and change skills to gifts.
- 24/7 gym access, a personal coach & various sports training (jogging, tennis, cycling yoga, kicker, table tennis, etc. – you name it!).
- E-sport community and tournaments.
- Free classic and Thai massages in the office.
- A dedicated personal wellness consultant.
- Inspiring team building and cool edutainment events We have our own event place.
- English classes,Speaking club and Acting classes with native speakers to polish your English and public speaking.
- And of course, energizing and easy-going colleagues.
GREAT IF YOU HAVE
- 5 years of experience and excellent technical knowledge. It is advisable to have a very good understanding of how Java (ver. 8-15) works.
- Experience in Core Java, Multithreading, Web Services, or Reactive/Asynchronous programming.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, for example Redis and/or Elasticsearch would be great but it is not obligatory!
- Experience with high load and distributed applications.
- Experience with Vertx.
- You have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS services (EC2, S3) and how they work.
- Ad Networks, SSP, DSP and other ad platforms ring a bell to you.
- You have an idea of what image recognition or other image analytics implies.
- An interest in video processing.
- You can talk and write English at least at the Intermediate level as our clients use English in our communication.
YOUR ROLE INCLUDES
- Development of new features;
- Optimizing and improving existing solutions;
- Continuous improvement of code quality;
- Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders.
1⃣ Initial HR call (approximately 30 minutes online).
2⃣ Technical interview with Lead Java Engineer and Team Lead (online/offline).
3⃣ Final interview with the client in English (online).