Innovecs is looking for a Senior Artist (2D) to join our Game Development team, and work at our studio in Mykolaiv, Ukraine.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our partner is a leading entertainment company in the casual gaming world. They are serious about making great casual games with engaging content that takes playtime to a whole new level. They build unique games with cutting-edge technology, beautiful art, and exciting graphics combined with original features to make their games that much more enjoyable.
- Work closely with the Art Director to deliver design solutions for our games.
- Create character concept art, following and expanding the desired visual style
- Create the visual brand language for our games across different platforms.
- Develop our approach to in game UI.
- Stay up to date with interaction design trends and make a point to understand how Ilyon’s audience interacts with its games/services; make use of this knowledge in the development of the best possible user experiences.
- Work closely with all production departments, review final products and ensure they are pixel perfect.
- Design promotional materials for the games you’re working on.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools.
- Experience in the mobile and/or games industry.
- Ux experience - optional but big PLUS.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.