We are building a brand new product which serves as a platform for game developers who want to work with our publishing studio.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the architecture of our web platforms, hands on development, mentoring team members and more.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is the leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics, and optimization.
- Hands on development in Node.js and Angular 9
- Mentoring team members
- Write understandable, testable and maintainable code
- Work closely with the product and designers
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Integrate testing best practices in our product
- Identify and address performance issues
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Front End and Back End architectures and experience in building large scale web applications
- 4+ years of experience with backend development
- 4+ years of experience with web development (Angular / React / Vue)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience working on high quality production platforms
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience with AWS
- Experience working with PostgresQL
- DevOps Background
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.