We are looking for a talented Instructional Designer to join our Learning & Development team.
We're looking for an Instructional Designer (Methodist) passionate about scriptwriting for instructor-led training, workshops, and e-learning, who has advanced knowledge of instructional design methodologies and adult learning theory.
- Design, create, and publish training content and courses;
- Develop e-learning modules, case studies, digests, and other creative assets;
- Engage with subject matter experts, managers, clients, or other designated parties to set specific learning objectives and outcomes and ensure that content matches those objectives;
- Analyze instructional needs and then design content in the needed formats and mediums that align with those needs, e.g., video-based, written manual, instructor-led, web-based, self-paced, simulation, etc.;
- Develop all relevant materials related to program roll-out, including learner materials and facilitator enablement;
- Maintain and update the company's knowledge base;
- Effectively use various learning development tools such as iSpring Suite, Articulate Storyline, and LMS Moodle to create engaging learning experiences.
- Provide learning analytics and create solutions to increase learning impact.
- 1 year of instructional design experience, scriptwriting for instructor-led training, workshops, and e-learning;
- Advanced knowledge of instructional design methodologies and adult learning theory;
- A keen eye for visual design;
- Good command of MS PowerPoint;
- Preferably - experience with LMS, Articulate Storyline, iSpring Suite;
- English - Upper-Intermediate.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the following line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team, and we deliver;
- Regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal training and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.