ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client connects major brand advertisers their target audiences around the world, either by helping them advertise on mobile games, or through online advertising.
- Optimize web site load-time and interactive performance and availability while managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Builds dynamic web elements for other teams usage
- WP infrastructure design and maintain
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Self Motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- At least 1 year of server-side PHP development
- At least 2 years of WP development experience
- Knowledge of commonly used frameworks and libraries of the front-end toolset ( i.e. jQuery, Bootstrap, Sass…)
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Understanding Git operation
- Strong Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Google analytics (events, custom tracking, etc…)
- Experience with PHP/JS OOP
- Experience in node.js
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.