We are looking for passionate and proactive Senior DevOps Engineer to take control of the production and development infrastructure for the wide set of attractive online sports-betting products. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for the relevant service of support on the common infrastructure of the mission-critical system.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Is an independent international company set to deliver the most modern and cutting-edge software and turnkey solutions to gaming operators from all over the world.
- Create and support VPS on cloud providers;
- Create and maintain SQL replications;
- Issue, Certificate and revoke SSL certifications;
- Setup and tweak monitoring for production environment;
- Define firewall rules;
- Write and update scripts;
- Support developers team and DevOps.
- Solid experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Solid hands-on experience with GCP and other Cloud providers;
- Good understanding/experience with Linux and Linux like systems: CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu, etc;
- Good hands-on experience with version control (specifically git dev>prod flow);
- Good experience in scripting language (Pythin, bash and nodeJS are a great plus);
- Good experience with LAMP, LEMP and similar setups;
- Good understanding of production level network architecture and monitoring;
- Good Hands on experience with setting up SSL, IPTABLE, smtp servers and ssh tunnels;
- Good solid understanding in CI/CD (CircleCI, Travis, Bamboo, Jenkins);
- Experience with setting up monitoring services like Zabbix, Nagios and similar;
- Excellent communication, prioritization and analytical skills;
- Advanced-High English;
- Team player.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;