About the client
Our client is a leading national public refrigerated warehouse operator with 38 facilities located in 13 states. The Client is comprised of thousands of dedicated professionals who are guided by a common philosophy of integrity, mutual respect, and the pursuit of excellence. We have an unyielding commitment to being "Best in Class.”
Our Project is a full-scale warehouse management system (WMS) for refrigerated warehouses that includes features for receipt and order management, real-time inventory status, yard management, RF capabilities, advanced reporting and various integrations.
- Be proactive and have the ability to identify obstacled right away
- Willing to be versatile and learn new technologies
- Ready to take active part in scrum process, designing sessions with product owners from US
- Helicopter view, attention to details, time management a positive and open-minded attitude, team collaboration ability to get things done.
- 2+ years in developing Java applications;
- Deep understanding of OOP principles and design;
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate;
- SQL and DB related principles knowledge;
- Experience with Angular framework;
- Good knowledge of JS and JSP;
- Experience with jUnit, integration testing;
- At least Intermediate English level to communicate with our customers;
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Warahose/Logistic processes
- Experience with public cloud environments, AWS, Azure, Oracle etc.
- Experience with CI/CD systems: Jenkins, TeamCity, etc;
- Basic knowledge of C++.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.