We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Design team within the Marketing Department. We need a person who has a creative approach to completing tasks and who keeps up with the latest trends in design and IT to deliver fresh and innovative solutions.
- At least 1 year of experience in Graphic Design;
- Strong skills of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop (InDesign skills are an advantage);
- Knowledge of composition (modular grid, proportions, rhythm, etc.);
- Color theory;
- Typography (work with letters and layout of the text block);
- Knowledge of Prepress;
- Attention to detail;
- Basic skills in motion design;
- Desire to grow in graphic design and motion design;
- 3D editor, Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro skills are an advantage;
- Asana Task and tickets operations and tracking.
- Identity and design for internal and external events;
- Design for internal communication: posters, postcards, TV screens;
- Design for external communication: SMM, corporate presentations, etc.;
- Wall branding;
- Adaptation of existing layouts.
What we love about Innovecs:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
If you are responsible, self-motivated, result-oriented and eager to develop professionally and personally, we are looking to have you on board! Join!