ABOUT THE CLIENT
We’re looking for an Advanced IOS Engineer who will become an influential role in our R&D product. We’re developing a worldwide and fast-scaling photography application. Join our enthusiastic and inspired team. Let’s make creative together!
- Be a key role of the Ukrainian team and explore new practices to add value to the product and process and present to the team;
- Collaborate closely with other team members to solve problems, establish processes and deliver a high-quality application;
- Complete involvement throughout app development lifecycle — conceptualization, software design, development, and testing;
- Create new features.
- High-level of English speaking skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing native mobile applications within the iOS using Xcode.
- Strong understanding of Swift Language and iOS App Architecture patterns.
- Perfect understanding of Interface Builder, AutoLayouts, Storyboards, Scenes and Segues.
- A great understanding of networking, concurrency and threading, Using RESTful APIs and GCD.
- Scale and Performance consideration.
- Experience with submitting apps to the AppStore, Certificates & Profiles.
- Highly experienced with complicated UI Interfaces, Using ViewControllers, TableViews, ScrollViews, Collections, TabBar, Custom Views and Third-Party UI Components.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience in gaming area;
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Software engineering
- Experiencing in AWS environment.
- Alamofire, Socket.IO, Firebase (FCM, Analytics, Crashlytics), FB SDK, App Extensions (Share Ext, NotificationService Ext, etc), Animations, Lottie, Error Handling, Generics.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.