We are looking for PHP developer who long for the opportunity being experts in sports, risk management and trading, we have been able to earn the reputation of a company at the pinnacle of the online sports betting industry.
About the client
Is an independent international company set to deliver the most modern and cutting-edge software and turnkey solutions to gaming operators from all over the world.
- Development of the crucial components of the platform
- Make the product testable (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches)
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Participate in grooming, planning, tech and estimation sessions
- 3+ years experience in web application development;
- deep knowledge in PHP programming;
- thorough understanding of REST APIs;
- excellent understanding of MVC;
- working experience with major framework (Laravel , Symphony etc.);
- exhaustive knowledge of database design and implementation;
- knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB etc).
Will be a plus
- Experience In web application security
- Experience in fine performance tune-up.
- Experience in Memcached, Vue JS, Less, Node JS.
- Queues and data streams (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Gaming and sports industry experience
- Good English level, written and verbal
- Can do approach
- Good communication skill
- Attention to quality
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.