Innovecs is a global and dynamic software development company. Our teams create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
- Recruitment expertise in tech
- Understanding technology stacks
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Result-driven and self-motivated
- Proven organizational skills
- English level — Upper-intermediate +
- Effective Communication
- Convincing skills
- Project management skill will be a plus
- Improving Talent Mobility process
- Driving Talent Mobility process automation
- Keeping track on internal candidates’ availability as well as on current and future company’s needs
- Ensuring smooth and sufficient processing of internal candidates for available jobs
- Owning the internal candidate experience at all stages of the process
- Working with Delivery Team to promote internal candidates
- Working closely with Hiring Managers to maximize our Talent Mobility and alumni strategy and approach for ensuring internal candidate and previous employees are redeployed where possible and as a priority
- Coordinating Bench program
- Providing operational support during all stages of Talent Mobility process
- Coordinating Global Mobility cases (relocation)
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
What you will get:
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!