This is an opportunity to become a part of British product and participate in the development of high load platform.
We are looking for a passionate and responsible Middle DevOps Engineer to take control of the production infrastructure alerts for the wide set of attractive online gambling games. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for the relevant service of support on the common infrastructure of the mission-critical system.
About the client
Our client is a global company that designs and develops gaming software. The Company creates a robust aggregation platform that offers iGaming operators some of the highest-performing game content in the marketplace through remote game server.
- General housekeeping responsibilities such as ensuring adequate disk space are available;
- Ensure Cron Jobs are running;
- User Creation and management of user privileges;
- Shell Scripting;
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of Virtual Machines to support the deployment of game engines;
- Management of EC2 Instances;
- Management of S3 Buckets and Cloudfront;
- Managing Server Hardware & Software Monitoring Applications;
- Tickets creation and then the management of those tickets through to their resolution;
- Liaise (via email) with third-party providers and operators to ensure rapid resolution of any reported issues;
- Deal directly with third parties by phone if required (Serious issues only).
- 2 years + of DevOps experience;
- Amazon AWS Cloud Server experience;
- Experience of Infrastructure Monitoring tools (preferably Zabbix);
- Experience with Ticketing Systems such as Redmine or Jira for the creation of tickets and then the management of those tickets through to their resolution;
- Experience of Virtualisation (preferably VMWare);
- Extremely detail-oriented, investigator and troubleshooter;
- Good communication skills, team player;
- At least intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus
- Experience with MySQL and Mongo Database Administration.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.