Are you a real guru in software engineering? You also love competing with other cool techies in table tennis and soccer? In fact, we ask this as right now we search for a new team player for an ambitious and inspiring startup. Perhaps, it would be a perfect fit for you! A close-knit team of awesome and highly professional programmers waits for you to join.
- Excellency global outsourcing company.
- Recognized leader in IT specialists recruitment – and winner on numerous awards for our services (for example, 800-1500 category on DOU, Global Outsourcing Companies, Custom Software Development Companies, and much more).
- Fast-growing company – we grow as our clients succeed!
- Trusted partner in efficient digitalization for hundreds of businesses.
- Amazing employer with unique vision of human relations and corporate culture: we believe that only successful employees can make our company grow. So great team spirit is guaranteed!
YOUR FUTURE CREW
As our company grows (as well as the number of tennis tables in our office) we need one more premier league player, an Advanced Front-end (React) Engineer for an amazing transport startup. So if you are tired of boring office work and watt to meet people who combine office routine with inspirational leisure, work productively in a relaxed and playful atmosphere — well, then you know where to go! Apply for this position and meet great IT pros and easygoing friendly buddies.
Your position is open for the cool American startup. It's a company with lots of ambitions and potential to transform the logistics industry. It creates high-tech B2B solutions for all the parties of the supply chain in North America. Thanks to their output, carriers, brokers, and shippers can save costs and endorse their productivity. To put it simple, those parties can connect directly, without any middlemen and make rapid and profitable decisions.
What makes the project stand out:
- one of the most flourishing startups in the US;
- was voted one of the top 5 places to work in Phoenix in 2020;
- backed by the giants of logistics services and venture capital branch, for example founder of GlobalTranz, New Road Capital, and Greycroft;
- develops a dynamic RFP, intelligent route guides, and a spot tool for simple and efficient day-to-day communication.
As a major part of the Development team you will use agile values to help the company to boost their application for Digital Freight Marketplace.
PERKS OF THE JOB
- Educational opportunities & stimulating professional community;
- We love what we do, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Innovecs Ambassador program, where you can express or challenge yourself;
- 24/7 gym access, a personal coach & various sports training (jogging, yoga, kicker, table tennis, hockey, etc. — you name it!
- E-sport community and tournaments;
- Free classic and Thai massages in the office;
- A dedicated personal wellness consultant;
- Inspiring team building and cool edutainment events;
- English classes, Speaking club and Acting classes with native speakers to boost your English and public speaking;
- And of course, energizing and great colleagues.
GREAT TO HAVE
- 4+ years in building advanced web apps or similar positions;
- Experience with React and Redux;
- Great HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge, including preprocessing with LESS / SASS;
- Experience in creating reusable components, and responsive web design;
- Automated front-end testing with Jest, Enzyme or other tools;
- Experience with React Hooks API, MobX, GraphQL would be a plus;
- Your English is at least at the Upper-Intermediate level to communicate with our customers.
YOUR ROLE FEATURES
- Design of elegant and modern web applications;
- Delivery of working software as part of small, cross-functional agile teams;
- Leading the teammates by example in using best practices and patterns of UI design;
- Participation in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives;
- Quality team practices including unit tests.