We are looking for a Technical Expert (Java) who is passionate about technology, development and deployment of a SaaS product.
- At least 7+ years of experience in java server-side, and must have deep understanding of reactive systems experience in areas: java concurrent programming, java security, reactive programming, network programming and mechanical sympathy understanding.
- Knowledge of programming patterns and design principles which and solving complex problems using algorithms.
- Experience in low latency / high-throughput algorithms.
- Experience in building large-scale, multi-tenant mission-critical systems.
- Understanding of transport protocols and formats: HTTP1/1, HTTP/2, WebSocket, Google Protocol Buffers, Json, FIX, SBE.
- Background with the Fin-Tech industry.
- Experience with Aeron technology.
- Contribute to open source projects.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture.
- Experience with cloud and bare-metal environments.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Security standards and practices.
- Be part of an agile team, the core technological team to build and advance a low latency / high-throughput trading platform.
- Participate in all aspects of the development and influence foundation for a system affecting a huge market.
- Lead features from design to production.
- Take active part of Teamwork and team spirit, share and learn from each other.
- Take part in a deep tech product development.
- Take part in influencing the evolution of product architecture.
- Take part in influencing product development and growth.
- Take part in ever improving the product delivery life-cycle.
- Help the agile team meet its goals.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
is the beating heart of markets, allowing its clients Scale, Flex and Pivot to create opportunities in Capital Markets, Digitized Assets, and Marketplaces using its Technology.
This is a unique opportunity to join a strong R&D team and make it even stronger and faster.
Microservices, multi-tenant, cutting-edge Exchange engine SaaS Managed as a Service that can scale globally, developed with an ultra low latency microservices platform.
WHAT MAKES THE PROJECT STAND OUT
- Our vision is to offer end-to-end exchange infrastructure that extends upstream and downstream to integrate with EMSs and OMSs, engage risk and reg tech firms, and also flows down into post trade, custody and settlement irrespective of asset class.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package.
- Modern hardware setup.
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program.
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events.
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX.
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers.
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program.
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance.
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays.
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as sports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc..
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills.
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!