We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager (B2E) to join our Talent Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating and executing inbound and outbound marketing strategies, demand generation, and digital campaigns on the web and social media to support the Innovecs employer brand and candidates' acquisition funnel. Collaborating closely with copywriters, PR specialists, and designers, you will be generating B2E traffic to Innovecs career website.
- Create and deliver omnichannel digital marketing campaigns for B2E audience (paid social, SEO/SEM, PPC, email) to drive employer brand awareness, increase followers, and engagement, and generate leads, i.e. job candidates;
- Launch, manage, and optimize various search and display ads campaigns;
- Analyze PPC campaigns performance and provide improvements;
- Lead the database gathering and segmentation
- Track traffic and followers KPIs and provide regular reporting on the effectiveness and generate ideas for the campaigns' improvement;
- Test and offer additional platforms that will generate relevant traffic;
- Be involved in creating content that delivers results - including blogs, emails, surveys, and landing pages.
- Support content and communication strategies, review content success from our global and regional campaigns;
- Collaborate with other team members to flesh out the cross-channel employee journey and identify/optimize touchpoints;
- Devise ways to improve our overall visibility, and online presence and increase the number of followers;
- Support the talent marketing team in upgrading the career website.
- 5+ years of proven experience in setting up digital marketing campaigns and growing B2E audience website traffic in EU and other global regions, preferably in IT outsourcing industry;
- Experience in growing leads and developing, testing, and distributing email marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, LinkedIn campaign manager, Facebook business manager, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and other analytical and ads tools;
- Data-driven and analytical thinking with a proactive attitude to work;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to understand business needs and effectively work with a multi-disciplinary team;
- Well-developed communication, writing, organization, and collaboration skills;
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!