Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
About the client
Welcome to the company, which is used by almost 90% of 100 games. We help mobile content creators to prosper, turning any app into a scalable and successful business. Our platform assists with app's marketing and monetizing while customers can focus on what they do best – creating great apps and user experiences.
About the project
We work on a platform that helps mobile network carriers improve their customers' experience with their devices. It also allows carriers to optimize devices and offers valuable content and recommendations to users at different stages of their device's life. Due to this, carriers build stronger relationships with their customers, increase brand loyalty, and reduce the number of customers who switch to a different carrier. Such technology is activated or shipped on over 700K new devices daily.
You will love working with us if you are looking for a workplace that not only offers great benefits like yearly bonuses, gifts, and access to educational programs, but also team enthusiasts with outstanding knowledge and experience. We won't sugarcoat it - getting on our team is no easy feat. But trust us when we say that the challenge is worth it. Working with such a team, you harness your soft and hard skills and train your brain daily in non-standard working tasks.
- +3 years of experience with web development in React;
- +3 years of experience with backend development in Node.js;
- Practical experience in design and architecture of large-scale systems;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, we’re looking for a real team player;
- Be an independent self-learner, responsible and curious;
- Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Tech skills;
- Practical experience in design and architecture of large-scale systems (front-end/back-end);
- Experience with React.js (Mobx, context, hooks, SASS, webpack);
- Working with design tools (Figma/Zeplin);
- Working knowledge of databases (MySQL, MemSQL, Redis, PostgreSQL);
- Awareness of microservice architectures;
- Experience with the cloud solutions (AWS preferred);
- Experience with Node.js (streams, ORMs, Unit testing, logs).
- Work as part of a full-stack agile team, working in high velocity, and delivering great quality on a daily basis;
- Architect, develop and maintain high performance, resilient UI using React.js;
- Work with UX team to translate design into reusable and accessible components using our existing design system;
- Design, implement and innovate features using cutting-edge technologies;
- Be responsible for developing and designing major features as well as building new services from scratch;
- Work closely with the product, architects, DevOps and automation teams;
- Develop & implement tests for ensuring the quality, performance & scalability of our products.