Are you passionate about GoLang development? If so, we want to hear from you! At our company, we represent only the final result to the client, so you'll have a real impact on your work. If you're brimming with ideas and have experience working with microservices and messaging systems (such as Kafka, NATS, or RabbitMQ) in GoLang, we might be a perfect match! Don't hold back – if you feel the same way, apply now!
We are a global digital transformation tech company with over a decade of history. Let numbers speak for ourselves: 13 locations on a world map, 60+ projects, and 100+ clients served. You will be able to work with us in Fintech, Healthtech, Supply Chain, Logistics, High Tech, Trading and Banking, Warehouse Management and Automation, Blockchain, Data, and AI from our offices worldwide or remotely. Based on our policies, we work as solid vendors representing only the final result. Individually, we may be engineers, testers, designers, product managers, and more. But together, we're one team. Due to our flat structure, you can bring your ideas and approaches to life and figure out all your objectives within the team or even become a part of the core team because, for us, people are always above all.
Our value to you:
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- At least 3 years of GoLang experience;
- Experience with development over Linux, including low-level User-Mode OS knowledge;
- Experience working with microservices and messaging systems (Kafka/NATS/rabbitmq) in GoLang;
- Basic experience in DevOps.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with the development of highly-distributed systems;
- Familiarity with network concepts and protocols (UDP, TCP, InfiniBand, Ethernet, RDMA);
- Familiarity with storage concepts (SMB, NFS, S3, SSD, NVMe, Linux filesystems).
Day to Day:
- Design and develop components and services for Cloud Data Platform solution;
- Writing performant, maintainable code, code review, refactoring;
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business.