Are you infatuated with both front-end and back-end development? Then we’d love to hear from you as we're currently seeking a passionate Full-Stack Software Engineer. You'll be involved in developing both sides of the application — UI features parts and API endpoints. Moreover, you'll have a real impact on your work since we are solid vendors representing only the final result to the client. Sounds interesting? If so, we’d be delighted to receive your resume!
Our value to you:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer;
- Familiar with writing and running Database (SQL/NoSQL) queries;
- Kibana/Graphana (will be a plus);
- Snowflake dashboard (will be a plus);
- Looker dashboard (will be a plus);
- Stripe dashboard (will be a plus).
- Handle customer support requests by providing root-cause analysis which will involve reading code, application logs, databases and other apps and tools to understand what could have caused the issue. If code defects are encountered the support engineer would be expected to create the bug Jira ticket and inform the appropriate Engineering Team. Provide feedback to the Customer Support Representative;
- Investigate, scope and prioritize internally-raised Bug tickets, eg #bugs channel or from other teams;
- Could be asked to resolve simple bugs (reviewed and assisted by Payments devs);
- Improve knowledge / cooperation between customer support and payment teams, keeping documentation up to date and improving the self-serve tooling for the support teams to reduce repetitive support requests.