We are looking for passionate and proactive Middle Technical Support Specialist to join our team for the wide set of attractive online gambling games.
We are a global digital transformation tech company with over a decade of history. Let numbers speak for ourselves: 13 locations on a world map, 60+ projects, and 100+ clients served. You will be able to work with us in Fintech, Healthtech, Supply Chain, Logistics, High Tech, Trading and Banking, Warehouse Management and Automation, Blockchain, Data, and AI from our offices worldwide or remotely. Based on our policies, we work as solid vendors representing only the final result. Individually, we may be engineers, testers, designers, product managers, and more. But together, we're one team. Due to our flat structure, you can bring your ideas and approaches to life and figure out all your objectives within the team or even become a part of the core team because, for us, people are always above all.
Our value to you:
- People first, then processes. Whatever the projects you work on, you’ll face the team’s openness and loyalty, whether you talk to the Middle Engineer or Delivery Director, because people relationship is our foremost principle.
- We reject micromanagement. You are responsible for your results, and you choose whether to grow vertically or horizontally.
- Your versatile growth matters to us. Get ready shine as an expert via technical articles, public conferences, lectures, and thought leadership
- Knowledge sharing. We discuss our wins and failures at all-hands events; share our experiences on mentorship programs, and grow professionally guided by a personal development plan.
- Technical quality is the key to success. We value and encourage our experts who contribute to the development of products due to well-being and learning programs, because the high quality of our work is #1 priority.
- Reliable workplace. You’ll get attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar.
- Support on all stages. From the preparation programs for global certification (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.) to paid maternity/paternity leaves and your manager’s reliable backing.
- Sense of belonging. We have 13 communities where you will enjoy your hobbies with like-minded people. From cooking to mindfulness — practice what you love and explore yourself.
- Free sports classes whenever you want. Running, chess, yoga, or online workouts with fitness coaches – choose yours and take it away.
- Healthcare and well-being. Private health insurance, sick leave, vacation, and holidays.
- English classes. Take your speech and writing to a new level.
- Celebrate the lifestyle. Virtual and offline social activities and occasional gifts.
- At least 2-year experience in computer/software problem or bug fixing.
- Experience with Jira Service Desk.
- Experience with REST, web services, SOAP, and diagnostic clients used to troubleshoot web-based APIs.
- Relational database & SQL knowledge.
- Experience in Linux based OS on the user level.
- Strong personal commitment to quality service.
- Solid software troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding technical communication skills.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Receive inbound requests through the web, email or other means.
- Analyze, report and resolve customer issues.
- Track tickets until successfully resolved.
- Document all the requests and solutions.
- Work closely with Customer Success and the Engineering team ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Escalate/elevate the requests to the next level when the case is complex.