We are looking for an experienced and talented Unity Developer to join our creative team!
If you want to be a part of an amazing fast growing studio, gaining experience in building a large variety of games, your place is with us!
Through your work you will develop your game development skills and help us deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people worldwide!
About the Client
Our Client is in-house creative studio made up of animators, video producers, and developers that create data-driven and sophisticated mobile ads (mini-games). We work with some of the biggest companies in the game industry. And ultimately, the ads we create are seen and played by millions of people around the world.
Bringing your gaming knowledge and experience you will be responsible for creating mini-games to serve as playable ads for our top-charts published games.
During your fluent work, you will be exposed to dozens of top charts games, and be a crucial part of bringing our top games to a broad audience.
- Interest in mobile games, emphasis on Hyper-Casual games;
- You are creative and can come up with creative problem solving skills;
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience on Unity engine;
- You have great sense of gameplay experience, and a keen eye for details;
- You are familiar with optimization issues and solutions;
- Good English communication, both verbal and written.
Will be a plus
- Track record with Hyper-Casual games;
- Familiarity with playable ads creation process;
- You created games via Unity A-Z.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.