We are looking for an experienced and talented Performance Marketing Desinger to join our creative team!
You will be responsible for creating, managing and optimizing paid direct response and content marketing media campaigns across multiple digital platforms. The right person for this role would be comfortable analyzing and getting actionable insights out of a data, and interested in leveraging a wide variety of media & non-media digital platforms.
About the Client
Our Client is the leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics and optimization. Our Client built an extensive suite of tools to help app developers succeed, and quickly became the market leader in application monetization and distribution.
- Work with our marketing & studio team to design digital creatives as landing pages and banners for performance campaigns and social.
- Supports our Sales team in the design of successful presentations for clients.
- Perform within established brand identity systems, style guides, and shared design projects
- Collaborate with other designers, marketing managers, business stakeholders and others to deliver the best design solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
- 3+ Years of experience
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop & Illustrator and Figma
- Solid Knowledge in Adobe After effects
- Good spoken and written English
- Very good communication skills; ability to explain conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Self-managed with an ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Highly organized and a keen eye for small details
- Comfortable working on several projects concurrently
- Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered
Will be a plus
- BA/BSC in a mathematical oriented field (economics, statistics, etc.);
- Previous experience working in the mobile game or app industry.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.