We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Hungary.
You will be able to deal with the full cycle of recruitment for all open positions in Europe, manage, deliver and collaborate with regional/global projects and initiatives that impact talent acquisition and talent quality and delivery; cooperate with the Heads of business, the HR Business Partners and Delivery Managers on all talent acquisition related activities; and finally, report to the Country Manager based in Hungary.
- 2+ years of talent acquisition experience, where you have been leading full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing, candidate assessment, and talent acquisition technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in in-housework in IT companies based in Hungary.
- Ability to build credibility and establish trust with key corporate stakeholders and within all levels of the organization.
- In-depth knowledge of leadership and organizational development best practices and the latest insights.
- Strong critical thinking, adaptability to change, analytical, strategic, collaborative, and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage complex projects, balance and respond to competing priorities and see priorities through from inception through completion.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian (verbal and written)
- Partner up with hiring managers throughout the hiring process to screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments and reference/background checks, make recommendations to hire (or not hire), and deliver employment offers.
- Source candidates through a variety of channels including Internet, cold calling, networking, referrals, and social networks.
- Build best practices and procedures for hard-to-fill positions.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and candidates.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
WHAT WILL YOU GET :
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!