We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
The HR generalist at Innovecs will make sure to comply with the wage/benefit administration, affiliations, compliance to social security, payroll, and the execution of employee relation activities to provide the operation with guidance and support necessary to achieve their business objectives.
Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization.
- Managing all stages of employee journey from Onboarding to Alumni.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and updated.
- Assisting in Onboarding of new employees (orientation, new hire paperwork, welcome tour), training, and employees HR transactions.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, personal information, vacations and leave records.
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management, and employees to maintain and keep track and provide a good employee experience at Innovecs.
- Preparing data to payroll.
- Administering benefits.
- Preparing HR related analytics and reports (regular and on request).
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures as well as local laws and regulations and perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Monitoring team morale and contributing to attrition risks mitigation.
- Supporting managers in resolving employee relations issues.
- Participating in global HR projects and initiatives.
- 2-3 years Human Resources experience.
- Proven experience in HR administration and operation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Thorough knowledge of Hungarian employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with any HRIS.
- Service-oriented and collaborative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong and effective communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Highly organized and diligent, attentive to details.
- Able to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
- Ability to build trust and navigate sensitive issues with colleagues.
- English - Upper-Intermediate+, native Hungarian
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!