- 3+ years’ experience in the gaming industry or another creative field;
- Proven experience in concept art and Illustration, with a portfolio demonstrating a versatility with regards to art style;
- Deep knowledge of art techniques and theories – Light, Volumes, Compositions, different render styles and Color theory;
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop or similar software;
- Excellent illustration and conceptual art skills;
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team and visually interpret other people’s ideas;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with 3D software;
- Keen interest in games and pop culture is a great plus.
- Discuss project needs and identify a target audience for the work;
- Follow the brief and develop visual ideas to suit it, watching out for any potential problems as the project moves forward;
- Create rough visuals to exemplify an idea in order to get approval from team lead;
- Use drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce high-quality illustrations.
- Illustrate the various game assets: details, landscapes, characters;
- Illustrate Key frames illustration or Promo and splash art if needed.
What we love about Innovecs:
- Career development and growth opportunities;
- Performance based compensation reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Commute assistance;
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes provided by native speakers;
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team buildings, fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Become a part of a project related to casual games development!
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position