- 2+ years’ production experience in VFX/film, games or marketing;
- proven experience in 3D animation with a portfolio demonstrating a versatility with regards to art style animations;
- proficient knowledge of animation in 3DS Max or Maya;
- passion for mobile games and know the top-grossing titles like the back of your hand.
Will be a plus:
- knowledge of 2D animation;
- knowledge of Unity and After effects/Spine.
- being actively involved in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and art director;
- maintaining a superior level of quality;
- producing the various animation sets for characters, creatures and other game assets according to design/gameplay needs;
- creating believable, high-quality animations and directly participating in implementing them in games;
- gameplay prototyping, fake screens, storyboarding, animatic/previs, blocking/posing, etc.;
- assisting the 3D Generalist and technical artist in the creation of custom rigs and the skinning of creatures/characters/game assets/backgrounds for which they are responsible;
- meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
What we love about Innovecs:
- career development and growth opportunities;
- performance based compensation reviews;
- medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- paid vacation, holidays and sick leave;
- gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- commute assistance;
- office massages, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes provided by native speakers;
- partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences;
- referral program;
- team buildings, fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Become a part of a project related to casual games development!
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position