- Design and illustration of characters, environments, backgrounds, splash screen, logos and objects for our casual games, while considering the games needs.
- Work closely with the Art Directors and art leads and members of the art team while finding creative solutions for various designs difficulties.
- Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts.
- Experience in graphic design, illustration (animation understanding is a plus)
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry.
- Vast game design technological knowledge-an advantage.
- Organization skills / Management experience - an advantage.
- Wide vision in design
What we love about Innovecs
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Performance-based compensation reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Commute assistance
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant
- English classes provided by native speakers
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position