- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Design and develop software to develop cutting edge solutions
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Java 8+
- Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, Security, Data)
- Relational DB + ORM/JPA (Hibernate)
- Have Public cloud technology experience in production AWS (SQS, SNS, SES, RDS)
- GoLang (optional)
- Have 5+ years of experience with deep technical knowledge and implemented key aspects of an end-to-end solution
- Have solved non-functional aspects of like scalability, security, reliability with cutting edge if not bleeding edge technology
- Are good about creating unit tests, performing code reviews, optimizing performance and ensuring standards for maintainability
- Comfortable using Agile practices (SCRUM, Jira, Code Reviews, User Stories and Planning)
- Are comfortable working independently and collaborate with seasoned system engineering professionals as well as working directly with clients and business partners
What we love about Innovecs
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Performance-based compensation reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Commute assistance
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant
- English classes provided by native speakers
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position