About the client
Our client is a trading platform from RKSV. The suite of products includes native mobile applications, web and desktop trading platforms.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement;
- Design and develop software to develop cutting edge solutions;
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience;
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends;
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership;
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Java 8+;
- Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, Security, Data);
- Relational DB + ORM/JPA (Hibernate);
- Have Public cloud technology experience in production AWS (SQS, SNS, SES, RDS);
- Have 5+ years of experience with deep technical knowledge and implemented key aspects of an end-to-end solution;
- Have solved non-functional aspects of like scalability, security, reliability with cutting edge if not bleeding edge technology;
- Be good in creating unit tests, performing code reviews, optimizing performance and ensuring standards for maintainability;
- Understanding Agile of practices.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break and relax.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position