We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Front End Engineer to help take our front end code and processes to the next level! The ideal candidate is self-motivating and has a passion for developing great user interfaces.
About the client
Our client is creating efficiencies while driving down costs in the transportation industry with software solutions that bring much-needed visibility and efficiency to the $700B market. Their solutions create cost savings and productivity gains for Carriers, Brokers and their Shippers across North America while reducing the carbon footprint of this diesel-heavy industry.
- Design and build elegant, modern web applications that delight our customers;
- Deliver working software as part of small, cross-functional agile teams;
- Lead teammates by example in utilizing best practices and patterns of UI design;
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives;
- Adhere to and evolve quality practices with your team including test automation.
- 4+ years of professional experience building advanced web apps;
- Experience with modern JS frameworks, specifically React and Redux;
- Great HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge, including preprocessing with LESS / SASS;
- Experience creating reusable components, and responsive web design;
- Automated front end testing with Jest, Enzyme or other tools;
- Familiarity with the Windows dev environment and building UI’s for C#/.NET applications;
- Experience working as part of Agile Scrum teams;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
Would be a plus
- BS in a relevant field, i.e. Computer Science, Media Arts, Human-computer interaction;
- Experience with server-side development in the likes of C#, Ruby, PHP or Node;
- Experience optimizing web code for performance;
- Experience using Storybook;
- Experience working with Material Design concepts;
- Experience leading and managing agile development teams;
- Experiences with Twilio;
- Last but not least — an eye for visual design and esthetic!
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.