A video content data media-platform.
Our proprietary solutions leverage the most advanced Artificial Intelligence technology to analyze video content in real-time, enabling publishers, media owners, and brands to maximize the power of video.
The company has made it to the top of Deloitte’s Fast 50 Israel and Fast 500 EMEA lists two consecutive years.
- Working independently or as part of a team. Participate fully in team planning.
- You will work closely with QA, Dev-Ops, and Product owner
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting
- Intermediate level of English
- Proven working experience in web development, including React and NodeJS
- 2+ years hands on experience in HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of at least one of server-side programming languages – such as Java, Python, GO – strong advantage
- Experience with SQL databases
Will be a plus:
- Excellent Linux and AWS knowledge
- Experience with Video Players
- Experience with Apache/Nginx/Tomcat
- Work in agile/scrum environment
- Experience with Video Players – strong advantage
What we love about Innovecs:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.