A video content data media-platform.
Our proprietary solutions leverage the most advanced Artificial Intelligence technology to analyze video content in real-time, enabling publishers, media owners, and brands to maximize the power of video.
The company has made it to the top of Deloitte’s Fast 50 Israel and Fast 500 EMEA lists two consecutive years.
- Deliver working software as part of cross-functional agile team;
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives;
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting
- Good knowledge of the whole web stack (front-end, back-end, database, etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience with React, Redux, Redux Observable
- Intermediate level of English
- Experience with Rxjs, Ramda, React HOCs
- Good knowledge of Node.js (express, streams)
- API-driven development: RESTful API and GraphQL
- Knowledge of development tools (Webpack, Sass, Babel, Post css)
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD, AWS
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design (Atlaskit and Material design is a plus)
- Ability to write high performance and reusable code
What we love about Innovecs:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.