About the client
Our team provides full-stack solutions with world-class web design, front-end and mobile application development.
The product focuses on trading instruments.
- Gather business requirements, elicit technical requirements and prepare report specifications;
- Data visualization mock-up, report design and data modeling;
- Manage users using appropriate Active Directory Groups and assigning security as needed in Qlik;
- Configure Qlik View and Qlik Sense integration points with SQL databases;
- Design and develop dashboards, reports and solutions.
- Qlik (View/Sense) development experience;
- SQL (My/PL/T) knowledge;
- BI projects implementation experience;
- At least Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus
- Working in online/marketing business areas;
- Big Data experience (working with Google or Amazon cloud technologies);
- QlikSense infrastructure/development/Qlik NPrinting experience.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break and relax.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position