About the client
Our client is a chain of educational service centers in the United States. This is a provider of supplemental educational services for primary and secondary students.
- Define and manage Code Review Policies;
- Review Code during every iteration;
- Lead conversion of our application(s) to .net Core from .net 4.0;
- Perform Application Architecture design, ex: Common Libraries, Design Patterns, etc.;
- Improve performance on our existing System(s);
- Manage TFS Check-in Process;
- Support CI/CD implementation.
- 4+ year's experience with .NET technology stack (.NET 4.0/.NET Core);
- Angular 2+ (will be a plus);
- Understanding of CI/CD (will be a plus);
- Strong Intermediate English level.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break and relax.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position