About the client
Join our team of professionals who create modern video games!
- Maximizing the value of the product and the work of the Development;
- Managing the Product Backlog (clearly expressing Product Backlog items, collaborating with stakeholders regarding requirements, ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals);
- Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs;
- Taking an ownership – issues that should have been identified in domain of responsibility, without direct instructions;
- Working closely with development teams before and during the sprints to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great effective solutions;
- Synchronizing with other departments across the organization to provide successful deliveries;
- Inspiring and motivating the development teams to deliver exciting features.
- 3+ years’ experience of managing teams or products;
- Experience with the gaming industry;
- Product Owner experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum strongly desired);
- Strong knowledge of Agile development practices (especially Scrum), methodologies and tools;
- Experience writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Experience of communication with foreign partners;
- Good level of spoken and written English
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position