Founded in 2004, the company has served over 160,000 customers and is the #1 SMS marketing software, setting the standard for business texting platforms. Our messaging solutions are featured as a top 20 Best Product for Marketers and allow businesses of all sizes to reach and engage their mobile audiences. Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, and with offices in Austin and Kyiv. We are a SaaS company that delivers the fastest, easiest, and most reliable way to connect. Backed by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, Investor AB, and ROCA Partners the company is continuously voted a Best Place to Work.
Strategy and development:
- In working with the California based Senior Leadership Team, ensures that Team/Company strategies, metrics and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs.
- Works with US product and engineering leaders to aid teams in meeting deadlines for key deliverables.
- Evaluates the challenges faced by business and takes action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities.
- Creates and implements best practice delivery vision, strategy, and processes to aid and improve business performance.
- Oversees processes to track actual team/project cost, project future operational cost trends and participates in establishing future team/company cost strategy.
- Develops and recommends operating policies to best deploy resources to achieve company goals.
Financial budget and control:
- Plays a critical role to ensure that the Kyiv teams are properly staffed, backfills are secured, and team culture is vibrant in Kyiv
- Is the key facilitator for labor, labor costs responsibility through staffing & budget management
- Develops, approves and executes the budget throughout teams.
- Oversees monthly billing and financial reporting.
HR and People Management:
- Manages staffing, team management, satisfaction.
- Participates and promotes quality standards and processes throughout all teams.
- Acts as an escalation point for internal teams to address major issues (finance,
- project/team member ramp-down, unique requests, contract changes).
- Collaborates with US Office, sales and marketing teams and colleagues to identify, develop and close opportunities in terms of: cross-team collaboration.
- Leads and manages team taking active responsibility for staffing, resource utilization, career growth and development, and retention.
- Provides leadership and direction to onsite teams.
- Manages team size and utilization ensuring sufficient resources to deliver quality services and support growth objectives while at the same time balancing it with financial budgets and results.
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Performance-based compensation reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Commute assistance
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant
- English classes provided by native speakers
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code