We are looking for an outstanding and passionate QA Engineer to join our top-notch Android development team. You will be responsible for testing our new product - an app that will be installed on all our client's devices by default. This app gives the user the ability to easily manage the device life cycle. You will work with top-notch technologies and the most qualified engineers on the market. The app will serve on the millions of people devices from the first release.
Our client works with the world’s biggest mobile device manufacturers and carriers - like Samsung, Sprint, T-Mobile, Orange, Huawei, and Hutch.
The Product is about Onboarding experience where apps and services can be recommended to users the first time they turn on their devices after the purchase.
- Assure that our millions of users around the world will receive top notch products
- Perform functional testing for new features, regression testing, and track defects
- 3+ years of experience in mobile manual QA (native Android)
- Experience in writing QA test plans
- Experience with testing tools such as ADB, Fiddler and Logcat
- Experience with QA systems such as Testrail
- SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Upper-Intermediate level of English
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.